Surgeons who are into examining, diagnosing, and treating diseases and disorders that are related to the nervous system are known as Neurosurgeons. They treat them through medications and surgeries. Some of the central and peripheral nervous system diseases are seizures, brain stroke, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, myasthenia gravis, etc.
The Neurosurgery department at Doctor Click Away has been a renowned leader in its field. We have been credited with round the clock services by some of the most esteemed, committed faculty treating patients not only from the state but also from outside the state. Our department renders a state of the art care and is equipped with world-class infrastructure. We perform more than 1200 neuro surgical procedures every year with 95% success rate.
Our neurosurgery department provides a wide range of neurosurgery speciality services, including treatment planning, surgery, supporting therapies, as well as rehabilitation. Our department provides a wide range of neurosurgery speciality services such as brain tumour surgery, spinal cord surgery, traumatic neurosurgery and so on. In addition to these, there are treatment planning, surgery, supporting therapies, and rehabilitation for our patients. We have with us the best neurosurgeons in Hyderabad who are just a click away for consulting purposes.
At Doctor Click Away, we take responsibility for your health the minute you walk in through our door. Not only this but we also carry on our post operative care and follow up with our patients even after they have been discharged and sent home from the hospital. Our rehabilitative services have been exclusively designed to enable our patients regain neurological functions which have been damaged or lost because of the stroke and other injury.
Keeping in mind the different requirements of our patients, our expert neurologists in Hyderabad have collaborated with the physiotherapists and dietitian as well. They have done so with an aim to bring you back to the life that you were leading before you had your neurological injury. We offer a holistic range of services which can be availed at the patient's convenience of place and time. All these factors combined make us the best point of contact for top neurosurgeons in Hyderabad.
Diseases We Treat
We are here to provide the best treatment for operative as well as nonoperative management of disorders which affect the central and peripheral nervous systems of the human body. Our Neurosurgeons in Hyderabad are more than just brain and spine surgeons. They are specialists who are trained to help patients who suffer from the following diseases or problems:
* Brain and Spine Trauma
* Cerebrovascular disorders like Aneurysms
* Bleeds, Ischemic Strokes and related trauma and Carotid Artery Occlusion
* Back pain or neck pain
* We treat all Endoscopic and Minimally Invasive spine solutions. Being the pioneers in the region for PELD also known as Percutaneous Endoscopic Lumbar Discectomy. We then extended endoscopic procedures to a myriad of spine problems thereby minimizing the requirement for implantation in the spine.
* We treat all types of birth defects of the brain and spine. Our neurosurgeons in Hyderabad are specialized in performing various endoscopic procedures for the congenital brain problems. Some examples of the same are endoscopic third ventriculostomy for hydrocephalus and procedures for craniosynostosis and various spinal malformations.
* Abnormalities of the peripheral nerves including that of face, arms, legs, hands and feet.
* We perform all types of functional and Epilepsy surgery. Be it Intraoperative monitoring or conscious craniotomies, we do it all. A couple of them are:
* Skull base surgery
* Trigeminal neuralgia as well as nerve compression syndromes
* Paediatric Neurosurgery and
* Neuro oncology
Neurosurgical procedures help people who are suffering from serious pain syndromes and particularly those who have paroxysmal pain. It includes trigeminal and glossopharyngeal neuralgia. Procedures to the chronic pain disorders such as trigeminal neuralgia include the following:
* Microvascular decompression
* Radio frequency lesions
* Deep brain or motor cortex stimulation
* We have best in class future ready equipment that is capable of analysing 15,000 bio-markers.
* We have IT integrated healthcare delivery with Patient centric IT enabled processes.
* We carry with us a deep medical expertise having primary focus on connecting specialities.
* We are a dedicated team of the best neurologists in Hyderabad that is involved in monitoring technological innovation and medical advances. We do so to keep abreast of all the local innovations in global healthcare.
* We have access to advanced diagnostic tools with data based decision making processes.
* We are home to some of the most eminent pioneering doctors in the country.
In case you are looking for a famous neurologist in Hyderabad then search for a neurosurgeon near me wherein you'll find a list of doctors and contact us so that we can connect you with them in a minute.
Doctor Click Away has a team of best neurologists in Hyderabad and best neurosurgeon in Hyderabad who perform surgeries everywhere. To aid the team, our institute is adequately equipped with all the latest instrumentation along with infrastructure for diagnoses. Be it 3-tesla intraoperative MRI or an invasive and non-invasive treatment, we specialize in all. Not only this, we take care of rehabilitation, neuro critical, and also general patient measures required after surgery. Our department also has a well experienced team of support staff that consists of nurses, technicians, therapists, and more.
Every neurologist, pediatric neurologist and neurosurgeon connected with Doctor Click Away is highly experienced and skilled in their specific field. We work tirelessly to deliver world class care to the patients. Our team has immense experience and world class expertise in the management of an entire spectrum of neurological diseases. The diseases include epilepsy that is absence of seizure, febrile seizure, tonic-clonic seizure and many more. Not only this, if there are movement disorders including Parkinson’s, dystonia, peripheral neuropathy or Alzheimer’s disease, then we are here for you.
Our famous neurosurgeon in Hyderabad also has expertise in performing all types of neurosurgeries such as stereotactic radiosurgery, epilepsy surgery, trigeminal neuralgia, etc. Many more surgeries like these are routinely involved in pediatric neurology, emergency care of patients with neurological conditions, non-invasive surgeries, minimally invasive surgeries and neuro-oncology.
Some of the Frequently Asked Questions that might answer your questions:
What is the major difference between Neurosurgeons and Neurologists?
Both Neurosurgeons and Neurologists are medical doctors or in better terms, specialists who are specialized and well trained in Neurology. They treat patients who are suffering from nervous system disorders. But Neurosurgeons perform surgery and Neurologists use the therapeutic ways that are medications to treat as well as cure a disease condition.
Can a Neurosurgeon operate on a brain tumor as well?
A Neurosurgeon is well trained for operating on the brain as well as other organs that are included in the nervous system. This is the reason why a Neurosurgeon can operate on a brain tumor and remove it partially or even completely at times. The procedure opted for the same depends on the area of the brain that is affected and the severity of the condition with which it has to be handled.
Can Neurosurgeon cure seizures as well?
A seizure is basically a central nervous system disorder which causes abnormal brain activity. It leads to various problems such as unusual behavior, loss of awareness, and loss of sensations. Any type of seizure can be well diagnosed and treated by the Neurologists. But if a surgery is required to treat and cure the seizures, then Neurosurgeon can perform it exceptionally.